Navadeep is planning for a better career and also confesses about his faults to media saying that “ I am very angry talking to people and I wish I could change that, Not only my films sometimes I behave bad in real life too which is affecting my career now”.
Navadeep also adds that “My story selections not quite impressive and I just went o with offers to stay I film industry but did not notice my importance in film, few roles that I feel ashamed are Baadshah film with NTR, I know my role has nothing to do in that film and no one even cared about my role in that film”.
“That’s the only film I hate and I wish I would not accept such roles any more, coming to Bangaru odi petta with Swathi will have a special focus on my role and that’s the main reason to accept this. I would love to do films like Bangaru Kodi Petta in future”.
Navadeep also adds that “My story selections not quite impressive and I just went o with offers to stay I film industry but did not notice my importance in film, few roles that I feel ashamed are Baadshah film with NTR, I know my role has nothing to do in that film and no one even cared about my role in that film”.
“That’s the only film I hate and I wish I would not accept such roles any more, coming to Bangaru odi petta with Swathi will have a special focus on my role and that’s the main reason to accept this. I would love to do films like Bangaru Kodi Petta in future”.

Post a Comment